At 10.9 acres, this pocket style neighborhood of 37 lots is rich in community amenities, such as a tree-lined entry oriented pond, lakeside pocket park, pond fountain, and regional sidewalk system. David Weekley, the exclusive builder, began sales in 2017, and pricing spanned from the $280’s to the low $400’s for 55’ wide lots.
- A tree-lined entry oriented pond
- Zoned to esteemed Tomball ISD school district
- Average home price spanning from the $280’s to the low $400’s
- Exclusive builder is David Weekly Homes
- Community began residential development in 2017
- Lakeside pocket park